Does Spanking Work? | TheCatSite - can i spank my cat

Category

can i spank my cat - 3 Ways to Discipline Cats - wikiHow


Jan 26, 2010 · Should I spank my cat if he urinates inside, or is there a better method to make him urinate outside? He's an adult cat that use to go outside to urinate. He has a cat flap so that he can go outside. No. Spank yourself, then try to figure out what's wrong with your cat. Jan 05, 2008 · Me and my boyfriend have an indoor cat that we have had since she was about 6 weeks old. She is constantly misbehaving and ruining things around the house. Is it ok to spank her when she causes trouble? Does it do any good in the long run? Do you thing it helps her to remember not to do certain things again?Followers: 1.

Oct 07, 2012 · As for the cat, do NOT spank him.As others have said, it will only cause him to fear you.You can use a pop can with pennies in it--taped to make sure the pennies do not come out and shake it when he does something that you don't like. Nov 27, 2018 · It depends on a lot. How often are you spanking? What behaviors are you spanking your kitty for? Are there things you can do to set your cat up for success that don’t involve negative enforcement? Your cat will remember this. And, I gotta say, I d.

Spanking the Kitty. Spanking the kitty video. I was looking at funny cat videos on the You Tube and came across one that was very weird. Even weirder is that there are a bunch of these cat spank type clips. In this one the guy had his cat jump on his lap and started spanking his cat. The cat loved it! I thought, Okay I will try it on my Andy. Mar 04, 2009 · How to Discipline Cats. When you love your cat, it can be hard to discipline him. Even when he is being bad, he can be so cute and cuddly that you don't want to yell at him or tell him he is doing wrong. There may be other times when your cat can drive you crazy, but any attempt at disciplining him falls flat. You may 100%(1).

Jul 04, 2015 · Howdy, I just got a cat and while she's friendly there does come times when she bites me and that makes me angry. I don't like the idea of spanking a cat in the rump. Especially if it damages her or she doesn't connect the bad action (biting and scratching me) with the action (spanking her rump). First you have to understand two things about cats: 1. Cats never ‘misbehave’. 99.99% of the time, they behave exactly as a cat should behave in the given situation. That we don't like it as humans, does not make it ‘bad’. The other 0.01% of the t.

Jan 06, 2018 · I always joke that my cat hates me because she growls whenever I pick her up. However, I’m pretty sure she’s just a hands off hang out with me kind of cat. She likes to be petted but only for as long as she says so She seeks me out when hungry or thirsty, lays around in the same room as I am, usually near my feet or on the back of the couch.